He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, September 28, 2006

**O'BRIEN; FROM THE CLAN O'BRIEN**

My mother took the girls and I to Grand Forks on Wednesday. My mother dropped the girls and I off at April and Kevins while she went shopping at Sams Club. I had an awesome time with the O'Briens. I got to check out their new house which is super beautiful and I am in love with their TV.

Doug came by and brought Isabella over. It was really nice to see them since it has been a while since I had last saw Doug and I never met Isabella before. I just wish Karissa could have been there. It would have been nice to see her.

Cassie really wanted to play with Isabella really bad, but Bella wasn't feeling well and she was a little shy. Hopefully next time will be a little bit better. After a bit both girls wanted to go outside so Doug, being the brave man he is, took them both outside by himself so the rest of us could finish eating and get ourselves ready to hang out in the yard. We had a HUGE laugh when Kevin was victimized by Cassie....I will let April tell the story....and April got some really cute pics of the the girls. I can't wait until she posts them.

Today I have spent the day super cleaning the house. Tomorrow we leave at 7 am for Fargo to catch our plane to Vegas and we have a detour to the O'Briens house when we go through Grand Forks.

I hate Hello. For some dumb reason it posted half of my pics the other day but won't post the rest. As soon as Hello starts working correctly, I will post more pics.

Next time you hear from me, we will be back from our mini vacation and I will have pics from our trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone