He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


This is Luna. She is a thoroughbred/quarter horse/arabian mix. She looks all thoroughbred, she can have the air-head mentality of an arabian at times, and she is as smart as any quarter horse that I have known. She was born in June of 1990 and is 16 years old. I have owned her since she was 1 1/2 years old. She came from the same farmer that my mother purchased Cholla from. I can not say enough of how much I love her. It will be a very sad day when she passes away. Hopefully it will be many more years before that happeneds.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone