He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE?

April and Karissa hardly ever post. Kevin has a magical mystery elf posting for him. It's been a week since we have heard from Mr Toast, and KSoFM has fallen off the face of the earth and probably won't be heard from again. Brandi cleared her sight. Josie and Billy Jo stopped posting all together.

Doug posts occasionally and I love to check his weekly posts on www.bonedaddycomics.com. Thank God for Tigre or I wouldn't be posting for anyone.

I shouldn't really talk. I haven't been able to post much because of classes and the kiddies. I just amazes me though how much we used to all blog so frequently. We would die if someone didn't post at least two times daily. Now we are lucky if we even get to post once a week.

I am just pointing this out because I miss everyone. I love to read the blogs because then at least I know what's going on. I really like it when people leave comments because it's proof showing that people are actually reading my blog besides Tigre.

...and April, you should have let me know that you were going to be in Devils Lake. I could have brought the baby clothes that I have for you. You will have to let us know the next time you are going to be around. I think it would be really fun to go with all of you guys out to the lake. I bet Isabella and Cassie would have fun playing together!! Sorry that I ditched you the weekend that I went to Manvel. I feel really bad about that. I hope you don't hate me.

2 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2006 at 10:36 PM, Blogger April said…

    of course i don't hate you, silly! we'll get together sometime I promise... schedules and distance is a bitch!

     
  • At August 24, 2006 at 7:37 AM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    I think that would be lots of fun to get Isabella and Cassie together sometime. I have a feeling though that they are probably both little "divas" and it would be interesting to see who's in charge. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone