He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'M SICK AND FALL CLASSES HAVE STARTED

My mom is a Saint.

I woke up this morning and felt like crap. I knew I was going to because when I went to bed last night I would get cold and then really hot. Jessie got up at 6:30 to nurse a little bit and by then I was dizzy, my breathing was funny, and I hurt all over.

I called my mom and she came over to the house for a little while to watch the girls while I took a nap. She also brought over some tylenol for me. All I had was ibubrophen and I didn't want to take any of that because I was feeling nauseous.

I got a hour and a half nap in before Cassie came in to wake me up. After my nap, I feel 50% better. I am still as little nauseous but not as bad, I don't ache, and my fever is gone.

Also today out TV gave out on us. I went to turn it on so Cassie could watch her morning cartoons. When I hit the TV power button there was this loud snap/crackling noise. It makes me mad because the TV is only 4 years old so it shouldn't have given out on us so soon. I can still get the radio through the surround sound receiver and I can also hear some the the TV stations, but there is no picture.

It's been tough finding things for Cassie to do since I am sick and the TV isn't working. We played Hi Ho Cherry-O but that didn't last too long. Then we played Candy Land but you can only play Candy Land so long until you start to get sick of it. After the board games, while Jessie was taking her nap, Cassie and I went outside and played with the dog and fed the horses. I am trying to think of some things that we can do tomorrow. We might go and visit Tonya and her girls or I may run into Devils Lake because we need dog food.

My new classes have started and they don't seem too bad right now. I have 3 chapters that need to be completed in my Fundamentals of Medical Transcription by the 5th of September. I have finished my BIO 115 assignment already. The other class doesn't have anything posted yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone