He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Sunday, May 07, 2006

DOCTOR AND SHOTS

Tomorrow Jessie has a doctors appointment and we will get the full review of her barium swallow. It's strange, but since the swallow we haven't really had any problems with Jessie except for the standard baby spit-up.

After the doctor appointment Jessie get her 4 months shots...yuck. I remember last time she got shots. All she did that night was cry. I couldn't put her down and she slept in my arms until 5 in the morning. I didn't get much for sleep that night. Hopefully this time around will be better.

I have cleaned my house, now all I have is laundry and it's all clean. My Medical Transcription courses start on the 22nd and I want the house in order, with the exception of the back room, by the time they start so I can stay on top of things and keep them tidy.

I am trying to change the background on my blog and work on a fancy heading but they aren't turning out and I think I seriously messed up my blog...grrrrrrrr. If anyone can help, please do.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone