He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ANOTHER DAY

Today Brandi watched Cassie so I could go to Baby & I. While I was there, Mary Anne said to go ahead and start Jessie on the Mylanta. Since we have started the Mylanta she seems to be doing better so I hope this works and we won't have to go to the liquid zantac. I brought chicken, mashed potatos, and macaroni salad home with me and took it to Brandi's so that we could all have a late lunch (or early supper) at her place.

Afterwards we went to my mom's place. Mom took Cassie outside for a while and after they were done playing outside they came in and made home made buns. Thos of you that have had them, you can vouch for me when I say that they are the best buns ANYWHERE!! Cassie will even roll the dough out in little balls and place them properly on the baking sheet too....well, she has a little help, there are dark spots on the sheet and she knows to put the dough balls on the spots...but she does it all by herself which is pretty cool. I took pics of Nana and Cassie making their dough, I didn't get shots of Cassie rolling any balls because were didn't stay long enough for that.

Tomorrow I am just going to hang low, finish my house cleaning and then go through the stuff in the back room and start selling some of that stuff on eBay.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone