He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, March 10, 2006

CASSIE'S FIRST SNOWMAN

After my mom got off work today she came to my house because I had her stop at the grocery store for me and pick up a few things that I would need for Cassie during our trip to Bismarck for the hotel room.

Since it was so beautiful outside today, my mom took us to her house and she watched Jessie for me while Cassie and I went outside and made a snowman right off their driveway at the edge of the yard. Cassie had so much fun and I really enjoyed it too. It gave us a rare chance to get outside for about a half hour and do something together by ourselves without having to leave our play time to attend to Jessie.

Cassie had a little trouble rolling the snow because it was almost too wet to make a snowman so I did the work. But Cassie really enjoyed getting muddy going up and down the driveway looking for rocks for the snowman's eyes and nose. We used a small branch from a fir tree to give the snowman some hair and a small flexible twig for the smile and branches for the arms.

I think it turned out really well. If we get more snow this weekend, we may have to go over to Nana's on another nice day and make another one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone