He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, March 30, 2006

BRANDI CAME TO VISIT

Brandi and Carson came out last night after she got home from work. It was wonderful to talk to Brandi since I haven't seen her since before the baptism. Brandi also brought out pizza and soda so I didn't have to cook...THANKS BRANDI!!! They couldn't stay too very long but it was still great to see them all the same.

Brandi brought some paint swatches and samples of border for the back room of my house. I want to start fixing it up and get the girls both moved back there and then the room that Cassie has now I want to keep the toys in and then add a TV and a DVD/VHS player so that the kids have their own room to play in and watch their kiddie shows. I decided on this really nice soft purple color for the walls and this really nice multi-colored border that's hard to explain. My mom was kind enough to say that she would buy a gallon of paint for me to get things started which is nice of my mom. I am probably going to have to paint one wall at a time and then move the junk around the room as I go. The back room had been designated the "junk" room for the last 4 years and I am surprised that the door will even open. So to clean the room out may take a few days.

Brandi had been eyeing my fish tank for a while and she had talked about buying the extra entertainment center we have back there. I was talking to her some time ago about buying her XM system so we made an agreement to exchange the fish tank and entertainment system for her XM. This way I have something actually useful for the house/car and it also gets rid of some junk in the back room. Now I have to get back there and clean the entertainment center off before she sends her boyfriend out here to pick them up.

My mom called today to see how things were going. I am glad that she called. Jessie slept for about six hours when she went to sleep but the only problem is that she didn't go to bed until 2 am. I got a hold of MaryAnne and she said to take the medicine because, if anything, it would just make Jessie a little sleepy but wouldn't hurt her so I am going to start taking the medicine in the evening around 5 or 6, that way if Jessie does get sleepy from it, it may help get Jessie on a better sleeping schedule.

I have finished a few pages of Jessie's scrapbook. Some are started I just have to get stickers and different pictures to finish them. I may call my Creative Memories rep and have her take stickers to the hospital and then I can give my mom money for them when she gets home but I will have to check with my mom before I do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone