He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, March 27, 2006

A BUSY SUNDAY

Sunday we ran up to St John to my cousin Sherry's place. She had a baby swing that she said I could use if I needed it and it has come to the point where I REALLY need it. Jessie likes soft rocking/swaying movement and when she falls asleep the moment I lay her down she will be right back up again and as soon as we start rocking she falls back asleep. We did that until 1:30 Saturday night. I called my mom around 11:30, my dad was gone and she wasn't really doing anything so she said it was OK with her if we ran up to get it.

I called Sherry and she said it was fine and that she would send her husband out to the shed to get it ready. Sherry also said that all her sister's and their children where home visiting and that excited me because I don't see the two younger cousins hardly ever.

When Mom, Cassie, Jessie, and I walked into Sherry's house it looked like a day care. Kids everywhere. There was Sherry, her husband, Sherry's two girls and her husbands son; Cousin Shelly and her three kids; Cousin Stacy and her daughter; Cousin Sharla, her husband, and their three girls; and then there was uncle Blair and his lady friend.

It was really nice to chat with everyone for a little bit. We couldn't stay long though.

On our way home we stopped at the Rolla Dairy Queen for ice cream. Mom was nice enough to stay in the Jeep with Jessie (Jessie was sleeping) while Cassie and I went into DQ to eat our ice cream. Half way through our ice cream my mom had to drive circles around the DQ because Jessie would cry if the car wasn't moving. When Cassie and I finished eating we bought a MooLatte for my mom and took it out to the car for her and then we came home.

We tried to get a hold of Mike since we were buzzing through Rolla but we couldn't get a hold of him. That's too bad. It would have been nice to see him too but maybe next time.

Jessie has a doctor's appointment today in Devils Lake. After her appointment I need to run to Wal-Mart and get a few things and then we will be coming home. My mom is going to come over to the house and watch Cassie for me so I don't have to take her outside.....my mom would have to come over anyway because I just left the carseats in her Jeep last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone