He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, October 03, 2005

DOCTOR DOCTOR GIVE ME THE NEWS

I got a letter in the mail today from my doctor. Because doctors don't write their patients very often I was fearing the worse. But it's actually the news isn't all that bad.

Dear Janelle:

I talked with Dr. Billings by phone today, and he indicated that he would be more than happy to do you cesarean section in Devils Lake. He is normally in Devils Lake the second Friday of the month which for you would then be January 13th, 2006. This is a reasonable amount of time before your due date to do the C-section. Dr. Billings did indicate that e would like to see you one time shortly before that. We can discuss this further at your next OB visit if there are any questions.

Respectfully,

Russell Petty, M.D.

I guess it looks like we will be having our baby on Friday the 13th as we thought and now that all of you know that our baby will be born the morning of January 13th there isn't an excuse for you not to visit....except for KSoFM, Doug, and Karissa.

Everything is in order for this baby now except for a name and where he/she will reside in the house when we get home from the hospital.

6 Comments:

  • At October 3, 2005 at 1:26 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    Is it more exciting to know the exact day your baby will be born, or to be surprised? I think it would be more comforting to know what day it will come. It's crazy that you only have like 3 monthes left.

     
  • At October 3, 2005 at 3:35 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    I would really like to be suprised, but I have no choice. However, to know when your baby comes makes it a little easier to plan stuff and get crap together because you know exactly how much time to have to get stuff done.

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 8:13 AM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    I just booked my flight

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 10:55 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Wonderful! We would love to have ya...I didn't think you would want to make that trip all the way from DC.

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 10:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    Isabella was born on Friday the 13th as well! woooo spooky...

    Now that i know the date, I'll be sure to have my camera ready... and when do we get to have a baby shower? Cause I'm super excited about the baby shower.

     
  • At October 4, 2005 at 11:16 PM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Since we don't know the sex of the baby, I would prefer to have the baby shower after the baby is born. I told my sister that I want to have one too after the baby is born so may be the two of you can talk it over together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone