He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, September 30, 2005

BIRTHDAY PARTY

I have decided to go with a Dora the Explorer birthday party since Cassie is really into that show. For some strange reason, Cassie has a fascination with Dora's backpack. I don't know why but she loves the backpack. I think she just watches the show to see the backpack. I was going to see if I could find Dora's backpack in DL when I did some party shopping today but I had no luck. I didn't even know why I tried looking cause DL isn't going to have anything like that. I did buy about $80 worth of sleepers and warm cloths for Cassie (I can't believe she is wearing 4Ts already) and I did get one birthday present for her. I hope we have a good turn out for the party on the 8th....oh, and April, I need your new address. I only have your old Forks one. How do you and Kevin expect to get an invite to your Godchild's birthday if I don't have your address?!?

4 Comments:

  • At September 30, 2005 at 11:24 PM, Blogger Karissa (mommy) said…

    4T?! Holy crap! Is Cassie really tall? I guess I've never looked at the sizes of clothes that big, but I just always assumed 4T was for 4 year olds. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it just makes me think she's really tall, or Isabella is super short. :)

     
  • At October 1, 2005 at 9:37 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Cassie is really long for her age. She gets it from her daddy, he's 6 foot. 4T starts out at around 36" and if the article of cloths is cotton then it will shrink a bit and Cassie, right now, is around 32".

     
  • At October 1, 2005 at 10:22 PM, Blogger BoneDaddy said…

    I love how kids get that weird focus on something out of a tv show.
    Barney's laugh used to make me so angry, and I'm still obsessed with the way cartoons draw batman's ears.

     
  • At October 2, 2005 at 11:02 AM, Blogger Janelle said…

    Batman ears huh...I guess I have never really taken a close look at them. Now that you have said that, the next time I catch the cartoon I will have to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone