He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Friday, January 14, 2005

Lazy Day

I didn't get to run into DL with Darren. Instead Mike, my brother, went with Darren and I stayed at my moms house with Cassidy. My mom brought pizza home for dinner and at 7 pm I went to a Home Interiors party at a friends house. I didn't get too much at the party, but it was still expensive. I bought two candles, a miniture rustic milk can (I plan on putting wild flowers and grain stocks into it) and I also ordered this really cool looking hurricane lamp for a center-piece for my coffee table.




We have the funeral tomorrow in Rugby and I guess a lot of the family is going to be around for it. I think Darren and I may stay in Rugby for a bit after the funeral. Some family got hotel rooms and we were thinking of running home after the funeral to get Cassidy and then take her to Rugby so the family can see her. I don't want to take her for the funeral though because she doesn't have the attention span for something like that yet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone