He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, April 21, 2008

GRADUATION IS APPROACHING

Thank you, all of you, for your support that has kept me going and pushing me to see my college graduation. I still cannot believe that I am going to be graduating from Williston State College in 19 days. The ceremony is May 9th in Williston. The girls are looking forward to the hotels swimming pool. I began to get excited and nervous after I recieved my cap, gown, tassel, and announcments in the mail Wednesday of last week. If anyone has been thinking of getting me things, I need office stuff...hahaha.

1 Comments:

  • At April 21, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Blogger April said…

    Janelle, its been a while since I've posted anything, but I have tried to keep up with your blog. Congratulations on your graduation, that is a real accomplishment, and we're proud of you. Its exciting to close that chapter of your life, and begin with new opportunities! So I hope you have fun, you deserve it!

    Keep up with the diet, I know its rough, but trust me it gets better, and you'll feel GREAT once you get into a routine, then the pounds just start shedding off and you'll feel SOOO WONDERFUL, I promise! So keep that in mind while you're working out or eating all those YUMMY carrots!

    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I know you can!

    You look great in those pics btw, very tan... you must have gotten some sun in this nice weather!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone