He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, January 11, 2007

WE ARE SOME VERY SICK PEOPLE

I took Jessie to the evening clinic in Devils Lake today because her condition had not improved. After listening to her chest, the PA sent us over to the hospital to have her chest x rayed. Turns out poor little Jessie has bronchitis. The PA gave Jessie a steroid shot to help her breathing. It worked almost immediately. Jessie was also given a nebulizer treatment which I have to continue here at home for 3 to 4 days until she improves and Jessie also gets antibiotics for three days. I still do not feel any better myself. I have lost any energy to get stuff done around the house. Taking care of the kids uses up all that I have. I had a fever the other night. I went from extreme cold to excessive heat all night long. At one point I started to hallucinate. When I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I saw snakes in the bathtub. I still have a cough and I sound dumb because of my nose and throat. I should have had the PA check me out too, but I didn’t. I was too concerned about Jessie. It sucks because I cannot get any decent rest because of the girls during the day and then I need to do my homework at might so I don’t fall behind. Oh, well, I am sure this will all be over soon enough. I still blame Darren for bringing this Death Plague into the house. To my surprise, Cassidy is not sick at all.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone