He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Monday, January 08, 2007

WE ARE SICK, MY CLASSES START TOMORROW, AND I HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY I NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR

In roughly two short hours my spring classes will begin. I am excited to get them going; however, I have had a few scares already. I had to find a book that is out of print for my laboratory procedure class. I found it cheap on Amazon.com. I was starting to freak out yesterday because the book had not come in the mail yet. It showed up in the mail today. A day before classes!! Also, the same class asks that we take a pretest found in the syllabus before starting our chapter work. I cracked open the syllabus and guess what, NO PRETEST! I am going to have to email the instructor and ask her what I should do because I do not want to fall a week behind waiting for a pretest.

An awful cold as swept through our house. Cassie seems to be fine but Jessie and I aren’t feeling well at all. Jessie is the worst off. The poor girl has a cough, runny nose, and her eyes were watery earlier but have seemed to stop. I called my mom at work and she came to my house and dropped off Dimetapp, Tylenol, Delsym, and some Pedialyte for Jessie after she got done with work. I have a little cough and junk is settling into my chest, I can feel my chest getting heavier every hour. I am also taking Tylenol for a headache and body aches. Darren is fine. He got this junk a week or two ago while he was working and brought this plague into our house. I am hoping to have this all kicked by Jessie’s birthday party on Saturday.


I got a little bored today so I tried giving my brother and sister a call to chat for a bit. They obviously do not have as much free time as I do. My sister had to go because she was at the gym but said she would call back. Then I called my brother and he didn't sound like chatting so I kept it quick. If I have some friends out there, they need to call me or write emails. I am getting really bored.

Well, the kids are in bed and I am super tired. I am sure Jessie will probably be up a few times tonight since she is sick so I better get a little sleep in.


April - you, Kevin, and Aiden are invited to the birthday party for Jessie. Saturday, January 13. At my mom's house. The party starts at 1pm. I TOTALLY understand if you guys can't make it. Since Aiden is home now, I would want to be with him for a while. I was like that when I got Jessie back from the hosptial. I couldn't put her down for nothing!! CONGRATS you guys, I am so proud of the both of you!!

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2007 at 2:36 PM, Blogger KSoFM said…

    hey Janelle, howyou?

    it's been a while. to make a long story short, it's been work, work and more work for me these past 6 months. I spent most of that time in dallas, some in california (palo alto and orange county) and the rest holed up in my dc office. i worked with attorneys from our Irvine, CA office and they suggested i might want to transfer there. i mentioned it to my girlfriend, she jumped at the idea, and so now it's happening. It's a great move for us, as this new job will allow mamam and mariano to be home together during the day. so, things is good.


    what's going on w/you? i haven't had time, YET, to go back and catch-up on your blog, but i will. i expect to get my blog up and running again by mid-Feb, maybe sooner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone