He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wow! My first post. I would have never have guessed that I would be doing something like this but here I am. I have to thank Josie for getting me into this. It's great to be able to keep up with everyone through websites where we can catch up with what everyone is doing.

Darren's mothers cousins wife ( bet you have to re-read that 3 times before you understand it) passed away on Wednesday. She had a long battle with cancer but this last time she wasn't strong enough to beat it. The funeral is in Rugby on Saturday at 11 am and we are planning to attend.

Cassidy is in bed and I am really tired from a long work day so I am heading there next. Tomorrow we are going to run into Devils Lake and do some shopping and we don't really have anything planned for the rest of the day. We are hoping to maybe catch Amadon and Josie sometime at home so we can chat.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone