He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger.... he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him; he is indeed a horse, and all other jades you may call beasts. ~William Shakespeare, Henry V

Saturday, December 29, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Our Christmas trip to Minneapolis was a lot of fun. My mother, Cassidy, Jessie, and I rolled into my sister's place around 11 o'clock Thursday night. A lot later than we wanted to get there. The girls took naps in the car so it took a bit for them to wind down and fall asleep, but it eventually happened. On Friday, Cassidy had her hair appoint with Michael at The Chair. My sister took pics because we were hoping to get a good pic to put in the paper for Cassidy's donation to Locks of Love. Unfortunately, Cassidy is screaming her head off in all of the pics so none of them will be making the paper. She likes her haircut now, but it did take her a while to get used to it. My sister and I also got a lot of shopping in before Cassidy's hair cut that day, which was good. Saturday and Sunday it snowed A LOT and the only one's who got shopping done over the weekend were my brother, Mike, and my dad. Monday, we went to my sisters church for Christmas Eve mass. The church just got done with a huge remodeling makeover and it's very pretty on the inside. My sister is a cantor in the church choir, and the choir is AMAZING!! They even have professional musicians. After church, we went back to my sisters place and had supper. After supper we let the girls open up their gifts because my sister had to be back at the church to sing for another mass. After my sister got back around midnight, the rest of us opened up all of our gifts. I got my white comfortor and bed skirt from my sister and an under cupboard AM/FM radio with CD player. The girls got a lot of toys and clothing. That was pretty much our Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone